Focus Capital Markets is looking to hire a Project manager for one of commodity trading
To apply or for more information, email your resume to email@example.com with your name and the position with which you are interested in the subject line.
The primary purpose of this position is to plan and manage the delivery of business
systems solutions and associated application technical support services in support of
business objectives and ongoing operations. This includes systems and project
planning, estimating, execution, implementation and ongoing support. Individual will
work closely with the functional business groups to ensure the efficiency and
effectiveness of systems solutions deployed in support of business goals and objectives
and work with business functional areas to define project requirements and priority.
You will need to:
· Work closely with business functional areas and IT Application Development to
analyze and develop functional, technical and business requirements along with other
required design documents.
· Work in conjunction with Strategic, Tactical and Maintenance groups to manage
project development utilizing various SDLC methods.
· Design business automation solutions and code / develop enterprise applications
using Microsoft based technologies, including VB6.0, VB.NET & SQL Server 2008.
· Manage Project Delivery and Financial Reporting for IT Projects. Create time
estimates and execution plans to manage development activities and coordination of
· Gather and report project progress for all IT Application Development projects.
· Test, document and support the systems. Review test plans and scenarios to
help ensure an accurate, effective product and participate in functional and system
testing as needed, identifying and documenting system deficiencies and recommending
· Develop IT governance, standards and processes to effectively deliver projects
on time. Manage and analyze JIRA requests for a business functional area to ensure
timely response by the IT Application Development and Maintenance group.
· Project Management Certification a big plus
· Must have basic .net experience and practical programming experience.
· Full systems life-cycle development knowledge with experience in Agile Delivery
mechanisms a plus.
· Excellent project management skills.
· Excellent analytic and communications skills.
· Skilled in organizing information based on reviewing meeting notes,
specifications, interviewing clients, architects and developers.
· Prior consulting / business analysis experience a plus.
Focus Capital Markets, for 45 years “Where Wall St. and Technology Meet.”
We are a proponent of diversity and encourage diversity hiring.
At Focus Capital Markets, we believe in efficiency. Rather than requesting you complete a time-consuming application, we simply ask you to email your resume to our firm with your name and the position with which you are interested in the subject line.
Compensation at Focus Capital is always the highest in the industry. Our developers average $200,000 and many make considerably more. Apply now for consideration or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.